Dedem S.P.A. informs that the greatest attention is paid to protect the privacy and the safety of the visitors of its website.
The normal operation of the www.memopark.it website involves the detection of some data (the transmission of which, is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable users. The collected data includes: the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by those who connect to the website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment used by the User. These data are processed, and stored for no longer than necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its regular operation.
What are cookies?
Many websites collect small amounts of information about your activity on the site itself. This information is contained in a text file identified as "cookie", stored on your computer. In order to always guarantee the best possible navigation, our website offers the best services with cookies enabled. Thanks to cookies it is possible to "remind us" of you when you return to our site, as well as identify and resolve errors - providing you with faster browsing more indicated for you.
Types of cookies used on this website
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- technical navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).
- functional technical cookies, which allow the user to access the website according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided; these cookies allow the site to "remember" the choices you made (such as your username, language or region in which you are) and then provide more complex and more suitable features for you. These cookies are not destroyed once the browser is closed but remain up to a pre-set expiration date.
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed while browsing. Given the considerable invasiveness that such devices may have within the privacy of the users, the European and Italian legislation requires the user to be properly informed on the use of data and express his valid consent. Profiling cookies configure an automated decision-making process.
This website could host, in addition to technical cookies, also third-party ones (i.e. managed by other organizations). An important example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, YouTube videos, Google Maps, etc. These are portions of the page visited, generated directly by the aforementioned sites and hosted on the host site page, in order to share content on social networks or carry out other operations.
We inform the user that most profiling cookies are used to identify online behaviour, analyse interests and customize advertising proposals.
Facebook - Privacy Statement: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
YouTube - Privacy Statement: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?hl=it
Google(Maps and Analytics) - informativa: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
The user is free to accept or not cookies and can also use his browser settings. However, the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site's features, while the disabling of third-party cookies does not prejudice in any way the browsing.
The main browsers allow you to define different settings for both first and third-party cookies.
Using the links below you can access the dedicated areas of the main browsers where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their partial or total removal.
Processed cookies and place of data processing
This website uses the following cookies:
Technical cookies and Google analytics (anonymized and not crosschecked) on the site, remain until they are deleted by the user.
Legal basis of the processing and nature of provided data
Except for technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal browsing (and for anonymous and not crosschecked google analytics cookies) for which your consent is not required, for other cookies the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the short informative contained in the appropriate banner and who decides to use services that involve the installation of cookies.
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (refraining from closing it by clicking on the "ok" button), as well as through the special functions available on your browser.
Data processing methods
The processing of data will be performed electronically, through procedures designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected, using appropriate measures to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and updating of data, in order to avoid illicit or incorrect use and undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
Recipients and scope of knowledge
the following subjects may become aware of the data relating to the website:
- our staff in charge of the operations for which they are responsible (Administrative Division, Commercial Division, Marketing Division, System Administrators);
- freelance professionals and third-party companies specifically appointed for the management of this website;
- electronic platforms;
- Internet Service Providers (Google, Aruba, Register) for the provision of Internet-related services;
The Data Controller has appointed a Personal Data Protection Manager whose references are listed at the end of this information.
The updated list of data Managers can be consulted at the headquarter or on the company website www.memopark.it.
Transfers to third countries and international organizations
For organisational reasons, for electronic storage of data, management of electronic communications (email) and management of the company website, will be also used services of Cloud providers and internet service providers, located both in EU countries that extra EU, given the legitimate interest of the Controller. The transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the law, towards countries that guarantee an adequate level of protection, that have adopted the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission, or that, in the case of US companies, adhere to the Privacy Shield adopted by the European Commission on 12/07/2016.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
The applicant who believes that the processing that concerns him violates the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), has the right to propose a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Supervisor - Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 - 00186 Rome.
Rights of data subjects
In your capacity as data subject, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Obtain confirmation that the personal data processing is ongoing and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to all the information provided for in art. 15 of the GDPR.
- Obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. Taking account of the purposes of the processing you have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- To obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you without undue delay.
- Exercise the right to be forgotten (In this hypothesis, Article 17 paragraph 2 requires the holder not only to delete data – obviously as far as he considers legitimate the request - but also, "taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs ", to adopt "reasonable measures, including technical measures" to inform any other holder who is using available data, of the request that has been received.
- To obtain the limitation of the processing when one of the cases provided for by the art. 18 of the GDPR.
- To receive, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic devices, the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR. In exercising his own rights regarding data portability, the data subject also has the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible.
- Object at any time, for any reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 6 (par. 1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR. In this case, the Data Controller will refrain from further processing of personal data, except for the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or the defence of a right in court.
- Do not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, which produces legal effects concerning you or that significantly affects your person. This right does not apply in cases governed by art. 22 (2) of the GDPR.
- Exercise the right of complaint to the Control Authority.
The data controller is Dedem S.P.A. Via Cancelliera, 59 - 00072 Ariccia (RM) - Italy, Tel. 06 930261, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact the Head of Data Protection for information and to report any mistake and problem; the contact details of the Head of data protection are as follows: Tel. 344 2733290, E-mail email@example.com.
The updated list of data controllers can be consulted by contacting the headquarters or on the company website www.memopark.it.
Dedem S.P.A. reserves the right to modify this information at any time. In this case, we will give the possibility to read the modified version through a notice on the website.